Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday Edit #5

the lineup

We decided to hit up the Wednesday Farmer's Market (as per usual), what can I say? It's just a weekly must! It's fun to go weekly to see what's new and listen to the different artists preforming. There was also a festival this week with lots of different kind of vendors, performers, and food. I was walking around checking out all of the different booths and there was lots of unique items! At one point I was walking past lots of children and their family shooting marshmallows at each other with marshmallow guns! Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves; it was nice to have something new introduced to our area!  

what's been on replay

We are slowly, but surely making our way through The Series of Unfortunate Events. We actually watched an episode last night, but to be completely honest, we've been so tired from this weeks events and I ended up falling asleep before the episode even ended! 

I think we need some suggestions on what we should watch next (it's never too early to get started right), feel free to leave some suggestions down below! 

what I've been loving

My fascinations this week have been a little random, but allow me to share with you a few of my favorite things: Essie's Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish, this Bloggin' shirt I picked up from Forever21 this past week (seriously, I don't see myself putting it down any time soon), calligraphy, and this new set of lens that I picked up for my iPhone. 

Let me tell you a little bit about these lens though, we picked up this set in store for only $2, we only wanted something just to play around with, nothing too fancy and so we figured why not, if they didn't work out we definitely weren't shorted much. It wasn't a big deal, I really only wanted the set for the macro lens. We got back into the car and of course, like a little kid I couldn't wait until we got home to break into the box, I want to play with it, RIGHT NOW! The set came with a macro lens, a wide lens, and a fish eye view as well. The fish eye was pretty cool, I wasn't crazy about the macro lens, but like I said no harm done with a $2 package. I was getting ready to test out the wide lens and I accidentally knocked it underneath the car chair, I get out and like a crazy person in the middle of the parking lot I'm searching high and low for this lens. Long story short, we weren't able to find it. I seriously have no idea where this lens went, but I spent a solid hour a least looking for it. All is fine though, I was just bummed that I didn't even get to test is out! 

what's on the menu

We were kind of lazy this week as far as preparing meals went, it's just been so hot to cook and by the time we realize we're hungry it's getting late in the day! So instead, we decided to try out a new pub in town which wasn't bad at all, the sandwiches were yummy! Last night during our movie date, we chowed down on some cheese bread pizza, the perfect splurge for hanging out and watching The Series of Unfortunate Events, needless to say, it was much needed after the week of long days at work and activities! 

I've decided I wanted to try something a little bit different with my Monday Edit posts, I'm going to start incorporating daily pictures from throughout the week. Here's what we captured this week! Happy Monday!







XOXO,
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment