Friday, October 7, 2016

Swatched: Lorac Mega Pro 3

Hi friends!




















Happy October! I think it's crazy that October has yet begun &companies are already releasing their holiday collections; it seems like it gets pushed sooner & sooner each year! Regardless, I've had my eye on this palette since the early sneak peeks and finally, I was able to snag it in stores at my local Ulta!

The packaging on this palette is completely & ultimately heaven! It's super white, sleek packaging with a striking gold accent comes off as both trendy & very modern at the moment. This palette is similar to Lorac's other well loved palettes, a sturdy cardboard palette with a huge convenient mirror. The especially large mirror is perfect for when I take these palettes on my freelance jobs for the client to use to check to see how the makeup process is looking.




















As far as the shade range in this palette goes, it comes in an array of cool, warm, & neutral tones, a little bit of something for everyone! I personally love how they decided to add some grays (Mist & Glacier) in the palette too, lately I've been loving more shades from this colour family, they work as beautiful accent colours to a graphic liner look!























The colour pay off on these shadows are incredible, they are smooth & buttery to the touch; it makes this makeup addicts heart race! Some of my favorites are Cider, Mist, & Rust. This palette has such a nice range of colours, there are really an infinite amount of looks you can create with this palette! I'm really looking forward to playing around with it!

Are there any other holiday palettes that you are looking forward to?

XOXO,
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment