Friday, October 14, 2016

Suede

Hello gorgeous!


Hat season is upon us! You will notice (& I'm sure you already have) that I am completely obsessing over vamped up baseball caps at the moment; I shared my leather baseball cap here & as well as my denim hat on my Instagram here. Hats are such an fast & stylish way to complete your look, & if it saves me an extra 10 minutes in the morning, I'm all about that! Obviously today was one of those days that I really didn't want to deal with my hair, let's be honest, I finished my makeup & I was done!

I picked this particular hat up at H&M for under $10! Other hats that have a similar style, can be found with a much more expensive price tag! I love finding accessories that I can see myself wearing over and over again until basically they are well worn through. As far as this hat goes, it is totally going to be a staple for me this season. The nude, taupe colour allows for endless opportunities to pair with a lot of different pieces in my closet; it's also a super comfortable fit which I love! It seems like a lot of hats are a little too tight on my head and they let my ears peek out over the edges of the hat (which actually kinda drives me crazy!). Do any of you other hat junkies feel me; please tell me I'm not the only one!

Basically, all in all, this hat will be on replay for the up and coming weeks, be prepared my friends!



































Hat: H&M (Similiar here but in dark blue)

What fall accessories are you currently obsessing over?

XOXO,
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment