Monday, October 31, 2016

Skully

Happy Halloween gorgeous!


May your day be filled with ghosts & goblins a plenty!

This Halloween season has definitely been one of my favorites! I've had so much fun creating & learning new techniques that were totally different from the normal makeup I usually partake in!

When in doubt, skeletons are a fast & easy, throw together costume idea. There are also so many different takes on skeletons that the possibilities are endless. This particular skeleton was very easy to create, I really wanted to emphasize my bone structure and create a more classic take on the skeleton. The Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette is absolutely perfect for shading creating that hollowed out look. I also used a little bit of blue & purple from the NYX Ultimate Basics Palette for a more sunken in effect. These colours layered on top of one another create a beautiful & very much realistic shadow effect!





Products used:

Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
NYX Ultimate Brights Palette
NYX White Liquid Eyeliner

Have a safe & happy Halloween!

XOXO,
Latisha


No comments:

Post a Comment