Monday, October 24, 2016

Sewn

Hello gorgeous!


The countdown is on, one more week until Halloween is here! I've never been too into the holiday, in fact my family can riddle off stories about me being too scared to even go through that particular section of Walmart. Let's just say, that scary masks & costumes definitely was never my favorite thing!

The makeup side of things, has in fact grown on me though, I've fallen in love with the application side of it & the process of creating something totally unique & original is right up my alley! I've been so looking forward to getting creative and breaking out the blood! Not as scary when you know what's going on right? The week leading into this freaky holiday, I will be posting a new Halloween inspired post every single day. I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with you all! Don't forget to tag me in your recreations on Instagram (@agirlnamedlatisha). 

To kick off this Monday, today I bring you the classic sewn mouth. Everything used to create this look was in fact, makeup! No need to worry, no one was hurt in the process! 






Products used:

Black thread from Joann's Fabric & Crafts
Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette (Goji, Cabernet, Sorbet, Lavender, Ash, Purple, & Black
Scar Blood
Vampire Blood (both purchased from Spirit Halloween)

Make sure you're subscribed to my newsletter to get a glimpse at tomorrow's Halloween look!

XOXO, 
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment