Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mermaidesque

Hi my friends! 

Happy Wednesday! I hope it's as beautiful as you are! 

Today's Halloween look, Day 3, is a little less gruesome than the last two days; guts & gory is definitely not for everyone & that's completely okay! For today's look I decided I definitely wanted to try my hand at some scales utilizing some homemade scarwax! This look was super easy and fun to personalize! The best part about this look is that it's completely customizable! Add more scales to create a completely different and unique look! I hope you enjoy! 

Make sure you're subscribed to my newsletter to be notified for tomorrow's Halloween look! Don't forget to tag me in your recreations on Instagram @agirlnamedlatisha! 









Products used: 

Base:
L'Oréal True Match Lumi Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealor 
Maybelline Matte & Poreless Setting Powder in 115
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette 
NYX highlighter palette 
MakeupGeek Duochrome Eyeshadows 
Scarwax 

Eyes
Anastasia Eyeshadows (Bengal & Chocolate)
Physicians Formula Black Eyeliner 
Glitter from local glitter shop 
Covergirl Flamed Up Mascara 
Ardell Demi Whispies 

Lips
MakeupGeek DuoChrome Eyeshadows
NYX highlighter palette 

XOXO, 
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment