Thursday, October 27, 2016

Masked

Hi lovely! 

Happy Thursday & welcome to Halloween look number 4! If you're new here, I am posting a new Halloween look everyday for the last week leading into the inspiring holiday! I hope you enjoy! 

I am a huge fan of organic & raw shapes; something completely dirty & grungy really wakes up my soul & gives me a kick of inspiration; which is exactly what I needed this week! Today I went for a grungy take on the skull hand mask. You can use this technique for any creature you wanted! I saw a really awesome wolf one this morning on Pinterest, I'll leave the link for it here

As always, if you decide to recreate this look be sure to tag me on Instagram @agirlnamedlatisha! I love seeing your guy's creations! If there are any other ideas you have for Halloween makeup looks be sure to leave them in the comments below! 

Until tomorrow my friends! 







Products used:
NYX Ultimate Brights Palette 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow in Noir 
Physician's Formula Black Eyeliner
Vampire Blood
Scar Blood (both purchased from Spirit Halloween)

XOXO,
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment