Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Choked

Happy Tuesday dolls!


It's day two leading into the last week before Halloween! I shared my sewn mouth yesterday, also letting you guys know that I will be posting a new Halloween look everyday for this last week leading into this holiday! If you haven't seen a glimpse of that post yet, I'll leave a link for that here.

Today's gory choker is, of course, inspired by the truly talented +LustreLux on YouTube! I saw this idea on her Snapchat & I absolutely knew that I had to recreate it! This look was surprisingly easy to create, I think it's all the fake blood that really made it come to life! This look is perfect for those of you who don't have a full costume planned out for the holiday but still want to participate in all the fun activities! Pair it with a totally glam makeup look and a sharp looking black blazer and call it a day! Absolute perfection!






Products used: 

Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette (Goji, Cabernet, Sorbet, Lavender, Ash, Purple, & Black)
Scar Blood
Vampire Blood (both purchased from Spirit Halloween)
Scar Wax
Cotton
Large Jump rings
Silver linked chain

Be sure to tag me in your recreations of this look on Instagram! @agirlnamedlatisha

XOXO, 
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment