Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's in the Stars

Hello, hello!


I was totally loving this look! Until I went to take pictures that is (if you're coming from my snapchat you know what I'm talking about)! Makeup is never the same through the lense of the camera as it is through the eyes of the creator! I was really wanting to capture the "look" & all that I made it out to be with the stroke of my brushes!

Regardless, these three pictures turned out well I think! All the hard work pays off after all!! 

Do you have any awesome tricks & tips on how you take pictures of your makeup looks? I've been using my trusty little fujifilm camera, & it's been doing great as far as the quality of photos go! What cameras are you using?!

Products used:

Base
Maybelline Matte & Poreless Foundation
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
NYX Strobe of Genius Palette

Eyes:
NYX Gel Liner in Black 
NYX Ultimate Brights Palette
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
NYX Face & Body Glitter in Crystal 
Little stars are from my glitter collection! 

Lips:
Maybelline Bold Lipstick in Wickedly White 

Have a lovely day dolls! We'll talk again soon! 



Follow me on snapchat to get the first glimpse of my looks! 
Username: tishamarcum 

XOXO,
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment