Thursday, July 28, 2016

Spaghetti Strap

Hi gorgeous!


I hope you're having a fabulous week filled with many fun adventures! 

I've always been a nail polish junkie (thanks grandma for getting me hooked on that one!). There is not a colour in the rainbow that I don't own (I feel you judging me!) & if there is, well that'll probably change once I figure it out!! Nail polish not only brings me joy, but it definitely does help boost my confidence after a polish change for the week! I have always had an interest in maintaining my nails; I love to keep mine strong, long, & healthy! I love the feminine feeling I get from a fresh, new manicure, there is such a power in it! It can completely change my mood & make me feel totally better after a tough week! 

Recently, I've been into soft, romantic pastel colours, I think this colour from Essie called Spaghetti Strap hits it's right on the spot! At first, the application is pretty sheer but after a couple coats, it can be built up to a beautiful light pinky peony shade! Super pretty right?! I used two coats shown in the photos. 



Next week I'll be in Seattle for my Freelancing job for PUR Cosmetics! I'm excited to get away & explore a little! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the adventure! Are there any fun things you recommend I go see/do? Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat (tishamarcum) to keep up on all of the exciting events!

Until next time my love!

XOXO,
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment