Monday, April 4, 2016

Lazy Mornings

Hi friends! 




Did I completely sleep through March? It's already April fourth & things are going to start getting busy! I have a trip coming up this weekend, heading back to Montana the next, then I'll be graduating and taking my boards to become a certified cosmetologist; I'll be done with school by the end of next month! Wow, time sure did fly by this last year! 

In the mix of all of the chaos happening in my life, I've come to realize how important it is to embrace the little moments & take time to relax & refresh my mind & body. Lately I've been doing exactly that, going for hikes (yesterday I went for a four mile hike, it was very much needed), jotting down a few thoughts before going to bed & after a good nights rest, & even taking time to sit down and eat a satisfying breakfast. It's amazing what little things like this can do for your physical & mental health. 

This morning, I took advantage of having no obligations & just relaxed. These mornings are my favorite, they actually encourage me to get up early, make myself breakfast, have a cup of tea, & just enjoy the morning without the interruption of life's obstacles. I love taking this time to journal; lately I've been really enjoying spending my free time reflecting on the day's activities & thoughts, it's a great way to relax. 


I hope you all find the time to take a morning to relax & unwind & do the simple things that make those lazy mornings ten times better! 

XOXO, 
Latisha 




2 comments:

  1. Excellent advice! Glad you are taking time to decompress. Oddly enough, reading your blog a few minutes ago afforded me the same opportunity. Thanks for the down time and the upbeat read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! So glad I could help! It means a lot; thank you for the thoughtful comment!

      Delete