Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday's Look

Hi Friends!

It's been so long! Let's be honest, I've definitely had a case of writers block for a while. I'm back in action & ready to get back into the swing of things! 

I hope you all have been wonderful, with inspiring adventures filling your lives! I wanted to share with you Saturday's makeup look, inspired by a talented &  inspiring makeup artist, @alyssamarieartistry on Instagram. Lately I've found myself becoming so uninspired with the everyday makeup look but this wonderful human steps it up a level & creates a work of art on her canvas. Ever since changing up my hair colour & cut I've been very into colorful makeup &  doing the unexpected, stepping out of my comfort zone. It's like a breathe of fresh air for me, a completely new me. I get excited about makeup in ways that I haven't before. I love the feeling of being able to freely express who I am on the inside through beautiful makeup & something you don't see the average person wearing. 

I really hope I can inspire you the way Alyssa has inspired me & as well as others. If you recreate this look, please tag me on Instagram @agirlnamedlatisha or #agirlnamedlatisha, I would love to check it out! 



Leave me a comment down below on suggestions for posts that you would like to see! I hope you all have an inspiring week!

XOXO,
Latisha 


No comments:

Post a Comment