Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Favorites 2016

Hi beauties! 

It's been a while! So sorry I missed last week! I have a couple fun posts coming up for the month of March though! Make sure you're subscribed to my blog to be notified when those posts go up. 

Today I'm sharing with you my favorite February beauty products! These products have literally been in my everyday makeup routine. I can't stop myself from reaching for these products every morning because they are quick, easy, & simplified. I have so many products to share with you today, so let's jump right into it! 


Every morning after cleansing my face, I prep my skin with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer. This moisturizer contains SPF 30 so you're adding those extra benefits to your skin without adding the extra steps! My skin has definitely been a little more dry than usual & this product has given me the hydration my skin needs for everyday wear. I purchased this product on a whim, just wanting to try something new and totally fell in love! Definitely will be repurchasing when I'm done with this one. 

This product has been out for quite a while but I have been loving the Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Smooth Primer. This product kinda feels like a moisturizer, it looks great as a base underneath the foundation that I'm wearing for the day. I really feel like this primer helps prolong my makeup to last for an entire day. Most days I have school until 4pm & then I'm working until 9:30. I look for something that helps my base last as long as possible, & this helps achieve that. 

I am a little obsessive, I have two foundations that I have been literally living for this last month. Crazy enough, both are from L'Oreal! I promise this is not sponsored,  L'Oreal doesn't even know who I am; I've just really been super into their foundations recently! The first one I have to share with you is the Lumi Cushion Foundation. If you've been hanging out with me for a while you might recall my review of the foundation. Over all, I think this foundation is so bomb and I will for sure be repurchasing! Definitely my favorite foundation from the drugstore, maybe my favorite ever! My skin looks so dewy and healthy after using, & the coverage is amazing, light to full buildable coverage. 

The next foundation I've been head over heels with is my L'Oreal the original True Match. I think I've actually mentioned this in one of my favorites before but I can't help it! I'm obsessed! The finish is so natural and beautiful & the coverage is buildable. You all know the drill. This foundation will forever be a go to for me. Enough said!

Next, I have the Urban Decay Naked Skin Complete Coverage Weightless Concealer. I bought this product on a whim too, I've heard so many people rave about this product online and I knew I just had to try it out for myself. Let me tell you that I do not regret this decision! The product is so creamy & blendable & I'm super impressed with the coverage! The colour is beautiful, I bought a few shades lighter than my skin tone to use for highlighting. The finish is beautiful, not too cakey & it definitely doesn't leave me under eyes dry. 


Everyday, I find myself reaching for my NYC Sunny Bronzer. It's not too orange for my skin tone, if I go light handed with it. If I go overboard then well, that's a different story. But so far so good! 

I know this palette with limited edition, but I have seriously been using my The Manizer Sisters Palette for days! It contains the Betty Lou Manizer, Cindy Lou Manizer & Mary Loud Manizer all in one palette. It's super convenient for travel & easy to use for those days when I'm being lazy and don't want to get out of bed until 45 minutes until I have to leave for school (& let's be honest, that's basically every single day)! The Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter is a gorgeous vanilla shade & I love using it for everyday wear. I've really been into the Betty Lou Manizer Bronzer too. You will find that I'm wearing this when I'm not reaching for my NYC Bronzer. Over all this palette is easy to use & get for everyday! 

For an everyday blush, I absolutely love the Essence Silky Touch Blush In Baby Doll. It's adds a great flush of colour to your cheeks & goes with a lot of different eye looks! You really can't go wrong with a $3 blush! 

Ok, down to the last product for the month, I have purchased two of the Wet N' Wild brushes, the angled brush & the Flat Top Kabuki, I have been totally in love with these $3 brushes! You seriously get your month's worth and more with these brushes. I use my Flat Top brush everyday to apply my foundation, it simplifies the process & blends out the product beautifully! I also use my angled brush for filling in my brows! I'm really looking forward to purchasing the other brushes in this collection because these brushes are so awesome! 


That's all for my monthly favorites! Did we have any similar products that made a statement in our collections? Share some of your favs with me in a comment down below! 

I hope you all have a great rest of the week & we will talk again next week for my favorite bloggers for the month of February! Stay Tuned! 

XOXO, 
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment