Monday, February 1, 2016

Top 5 Favorite Bloggers of January

The month known for love, chocolates, & all things beautiful has arrived again, glorious February! Is it just me or did January fly by? I have a lot of fun posts planned for this month, so if you're not subscribed to my blog already, be sure to follow me to keep up with all the new posts coming up soon! If you're feeling ambitious, you can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, & Pinterest to keep up with me throughout the week too! I'll have it all linked on the sidebar. 

It seems like I've been discovering so many new bloggers & vloggers for the month of January, which is super exciting because that means I am able to share where all of my inspiration comes from with you lovelies! So, without further ado, let's get right into it; my top five favorite bloggers for the month of January! 

1. Summer O'Neal


Also known as Society Life Hair, Summer is actually one of my Cosmetology Instructor's sister! I discovered Summer on YouTube, & her bubbly and down to Earth personality caught my attention quickly! She shares tips & tricks on how to land your dream job to how to create the perfect diy gift for any holiday coming up! Summer definitely has a lot to offer as a stylist & Youtuber, I'm very eager to watch her grow & I look forward to seeing what other topics she comes up with! 

2. Makenzie Wilder


As an eighteen year old self taught makeup artist, Makenzie creates so many stunning looks that really inspires me on a daily basis! She creates anything from editorial looks to makeup you can rock everyday. If you're looking for someone to inspire you with the high quality content they put forth, not only in the makeup they are creating, but the editing too, look no further. Makenzie Wilder definitely pushes me as a creator to be the best I can be. 

3. Ryan Kelly


I'm not lying when I say that I literally stalk ryankellymua on Instagram! Her lip art is so breathtaking! I can literally be inspired for months flipping through all of her perfectly positioned pictures of her art. She takes the words "lip art" to another level; all of the tiny details she strategically places to create beautiful creations definitely shows her true artistry & talent. If there is anything you should do today, you need to open a new tab and go find her on Instagram, you'll understand what all the hype is about, I promise you!

4. Vanessa Hennies


It's been a couple months since I've discovered vanyxvanja on Instagram, & I've experienced nothing but great things from her page; her work is absolutely flawless! After following her for a while I've found that her work is definitely distinct; you can automatically tell her work from others. What I also love about Vanessa is that she is always eager to give advice & she is so supportive towards her following! She is so sweet & sincere towards everyone she comes into contact with! 

5. Alexandra Anele


First things first, Alexandra is absolutely one of my favorite Instagram accounts of all time (follow her @alexandra_anele)! Her artistry is so stunning & inspiring. She really thinks outside the box & creates beautiful, flawless work, I am continually amazed by her art! The editorial work she comes up with literally just makes me want to create every single day! & I mean, can we talk about her hair? Stunning. That's all there is to it! 

Was there a standout for you this past month? In case it wasn't already a given, I love feeling inspired & finding new ways to find inspiration! What are some of the ways you all find your inspiration? A person, a place, a town, a monument? Leave me a comment down below telling me where that spark of creativity comes from! 

Also, I'm super excited to be getting some Valentine makeup looks together for you all soon! Are there any specific tutorials you're interested in? If so, don't forget to let me know down in the comments! 

I hope you all have a fabulous week & we shall talk again soon! Bye lovelies! 

XOXO
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment