Monday, December 7, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Bloggers of November

I really wanted to share with you all some of my inspiration, and what better way to do that than sharing with you where that inspiration comes from! Here are my top 5 favorite bloggers for the month of November!


1. Linda Hallberg
I have been following Linda Hallberg's blog for FOREVER! She creates so much content everyday and the makeup looks she creates are absolutely flawless! She is such a talented makeup artist and a beautiful person! If you have not been intoduced to her expertise, definitely check her out! You will become totally inspired! 


2. Amber Fillerup
I love a good lifestyle blog, and Amber Fillerup delivers just that. I absolutely love her blog posts. Oh and her kids are the cutest little guys you've ever seen! Amber shares everything between her life as a mom, to her newest lipstick haul. I really enjoy the diversity she shares with her audience. 
http://www.barefootblonde.com


3. Kirsten Zellers
Three words: I. Am. Obsessed! I'm pretty sure these words quite accurately describe my unheathly addiction to Kirsten Zellers' blog and Instagram. This girl is so amazingly talented with her braiding techniques and I truly get so much inspiration when I see her photos. 
http://www.kokay.me


4. Kassandra Poleshuk
Now, I'm pretty sure you've seen her gorgeous hairstyling skills all over social media! This girl is a hair goddess, I swear! I am in love with her hair tutorials and all that she shares with her blogging community. Go check her out and show her some love, she totally deserves it! 
http://www.kassinka.com


5. Jamie Paige
Ok, so this one doesn't technically count as a blog, but I follow Jamie all over social media, YouTube especially. Jamie creates content based more on the fashion and beauty side of things. She is so down to Earth and completely true to who she is, which I love about her; she has such a fun and bubbly personality! Jamie creates high quality content and you can really tell that she puts all of her heart into what she does. She is so relatable and really makes time to make her subscribers feel special. If you have never heard of Jamie, you need to click out of this tab and go search her on YouTube right now, I promise you, you will not regret it! 
https://m.youtube.com/user/JamiePaigeBeauty

Who are you guys loving this month? I want to hear from you about which new artists have inspired you to create beautiful content recently! Don't hesitate to leave your blog and/or social media sites down below too, maybe you'll be featured in next months post!! Definitely feel free to leave a comment letting me know if you enjoy these kind of posts also, I would love to turn it into a monthly thing here on my blog! Let's reach out and empower others! 

XOXO,
Latisha

Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any of these photos. Photos were borrowed from blogger's blogs and/or Instagram posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment