Monday, December 21, 2015

Bronzed Holiday

Hi gorgeous! 

I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Today I thought I would share with you a makeup look perfect for those last minute holiday parties or Christmas itself! I am in love with the shimmery, bronze and gold lids with the touch of deep red on the lips. It will definitely be a go to look for me this week! Enjoy! 



Base 
L'Oreal True Match
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer  in Sunny 
Champagne Pop Highlighter
NYX HD Blush in Soft Spoken 

Eyes
Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette
Urban Decay Smokey Palette 
Colourpop shadow in Blaze 
Ardell Demi Whispies 

Lips
Wet n' Wild Lipstick Photobomb & Cherry Bomb 

Send me your recreations of this look on Instagram with the #agirlnamedlatisha. 

Thank you all for the amazing 2015 year, I hope yours was fabulous! May 2016 be your best year yet; lots of fun events in store! Merry Christmas my loves and a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment