Thursday, January 8, 2015

Essie Luxeffects Mini Review & Swatches

Let's just start out by saying that I am for all things sparkly and glittery; I swear, I was born with glitter in my veins! When I saw the new luxeffects nail polish at my Walgreens, I KNEW that I needed that polish in my life; the colors of this collection are absolutely stunning. Currently I only own 3 of the 9 polishes in the collection but I can see myself purchasing more of the colors in the near future.

Polishes from left to right: Summit of Style, A Cut Above, and Stroke of Brilliance.

I do have to admit that this is actually some of the best glitter polish that I've ever used, it really gave me that "I can't get enough of my nails" feeling! I wore this polish for a good two weeks and I didn't have a problem with chipping. When depositing the glitter on my nails, it gave off a fairly good amount of product; when I use a glitter polish I want something that is going to fill the entire nail with glitter, not just something that deposits small amounts of glitter here and there.


All in all, I am totally in love with this polish and the results it gave me! Have you tried any polishes in the luxeffects collection? Let me know your thoughts on this product or any other colors you absolutely love from Essie!

No comments:

Post a Comment