Monday, October 27, 2014

The Start of a New Beginning

Blogging has always been something that I've looked into doing, unfortunately there has always been something intimidating to me about it; whether it be the commitment or the thought of running out of topics to talk about.

But here I am; journaling to a world full of unknown people about my thoughts, goals, aspirations, and life experiences.

I decided a few days ago that I could achieve anything I wanted to and all the negativity in my mind was what was holding me back. Life is about bringing your touch of sparkle to the world and experiencing all the magnificent opportunities this world has to offer. I've never really been much of a person to experiment and to step out of my comfort zone but I have a feeling all of that is about to change within the next six months, and to be quite honest with you, I'm completely ok with that.

Six months from now I'll be devoting myself to my dream of becoming a cosmetologist. I don't know what it is that makes me all giddy inside but just laying in bed at night thinking about the future excites me a little bit more every day. The opportunities I'll have afterwards already overwhelm me with excitement and enthusiasm.

I can do anything I want and be anyone I want to be. That's the beauty about this world isn't it? Waking up one day and deciding you want to change your life around. Right now I may just be a small town beauty lover, but five years from now I could be designing hair and makeup for Project Runway. Doesn't that just get your heart beating a little bit faster, knowing that all the power is in your hands? You can decide what you want your life to be like and what you want it to consist of; you have the power to control how your world works.

One day, I hope to inspire someone the way others have inspired me with all of their passion and love for something so beautiful. I have read so many beauty articles and watched more than plenty makeup tutorials on YouTube, but now I think it's about time I start sharing with the world some of my own knowledge and experiences, I want to start bringing a little bit of sparkle in the world just like all the other beauty bloggers that I know do. So here I go.

For now, I'm just a small town girl named Latisha who is sharing her niche with the world.

Sincerely,
Latisha

No comments:

Post a Comment