Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Autumn Infatuations

I've never been so intrigued by fall like the way I have been this year. The thought of cuddling on the couch with a cup of steaming hot cocoa bringing warmth to my abnormally frigid hands with my purple, furry blanket wrapped around me just makes my heart go pitter-patter. I adore how all the colors of the world seem to become so much brighter while the Earth makes it's transition to the colder weather. It is truly fascinating isn't it?

Some days we seem to take all the beauty around us for granted. We look outside our windows to see only the same world we saw before going to bed the night before; we don't always seem to appreciate all the beauty that surrounds us everyday.

In such a big world there are plenty of things to look around and find to make our day just a little bit brighter. I have found so many objects this fall season that give me so much happiness; so for today, I wanted to share with you a list of some of my favorite fall things. 

1.Pumpkin Spice
2.Candles
3.The way the leaves change colors on all the trees 
4.Deep, vampy lip colors
5.Booties
6.Oversized sweaters
7.Wine colors
8.Everything and all things GOLD!
9.Scarves
10.Lattes (Of course pumpkin spice is my favorite!) 
11.Salted caramel hot cocoa

There are so many things in this beautiful life that can bring a smile to your face. My challenge for you today is to seek out the things that you are passionate about and have an admiration for; find a way to brighten up your day and keep that in the back of your mind when you're feeling down. 

Happy Autumn!

Sincerely, 
Latisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment